Disclaimer of Warranties
The application and software are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind.
- Governing Law & Dispute Resolution
- These terms are governed by United Arab Emirates laws.
- In the event of any disputes between you and (LiveInked Web Services Ltd.), the applicable law will be that of UNITED ARAB EMIRATES governing laws. (LiveInked Web Services Ltd.) is open to first attempting to resolve the dispute in an informal and amicable manner.
- The seat of arbitration shall be the (Dubai), UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. The arbitration shall be conducted in the English language. The arbitration award shall be final and binding on the parties. The arbitral tribunal may award reasonable attorneys’ fees and the cost of the arbitration to the prevailing party.
- Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof or having jurisdiction over the relevant party or its assets.
- If the arbitral panel has not been formed, any party may seek interim relief from any court having jurisdiction thereof or having jurisdiction over the relevant party or its assets, to which both you and (LiveInked Web Services Ltd.) hereto do hereby submit for this limited purpose.